Shopping Safer message to all shoppers and visitors:
- When shopping Adult sites in particular, we advise against buying from any site that does not list their Company Name, and Phone Number. There are a surprising number of web sites who's only method of contacting is via email, and you may or may not get a reply from them.
- Regarding Nipple Jewelry, body jewelry, nipple rings, and non piecing body or nipple jewelry. Pretty,Â professional packaging is usually the selling point for a lot of larger companies. The fact is their descriptions of the product are unrealistic. A good example is the non piercing nipple rings with round balls on the ends that grab/hug the nipples. These sell for anywhere from $12.00 to $19.00 PLUS shipping & handling. Trust us, they do not stay on. You will lose them within 1 hour or less. We know this because we've tried them and others.
- Another one that has popped up is the Lasso usually made of rough cord. Yes you can tighten these. The problem comes in when you go to un-tighten or to remove them. The noose does not want to let go. We also found the link chain style hanging from one nipple to the other is colored plastic. This style also sells for anywhere from $12.00 to $19.00 PLUS shipping and handling.
- The latest style we've found is a sterling silver molded decoration on the outer side of a horse shoe shape. This one has a little potential for certain shaped & sized nipples, but will eventually break because the molded design does not allow for bending back and forth. This style sells for $15.00 to $20.00 EACH!
- Buying any kind of drug from an online store or "pharmacy" (including cialis, viagra, etc). It is probably not what it claims to be for one thing. Secondly, it could be a deadly combination with other medicines you are presently taking.
- Beware of any web site selling product, but do not take credit cards. Checks & Money Orders only are a really bad sign, because there is usually no easy way to prove you did or did not get the product or service you paid for. It is also an indication the company may not be able to pass certain requirements by the merchant accounts services, in order to take credit cards. One specific mandatory requirement is no history of fraud, or felony. If you use PayPal as a form of payment (on a potentially questionable site), spend that little bit extra cost for insurance to assure your satisfaction and against fraud.